Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 June 2017

IAL My art

My Art is about me, and what I look at everyday or what I see all the time. For an example the trees on my art is what I look at like the forest, when I go home. Also
There is a YouTube sign on my art because I LOVE to watch videos, and on you tube they always say “Follow your dreams” and that’s what makes me. Wish that  I could be one of the top of you tubers. But  have the most subscribers that's just my dream and sometimes I make you tube videos or just videos yeah i'm kinda vain, also what I really like doing is gymnastics like cartwheels, splits , or a back bend I love that but The thing I really  love is sunsets there so beautiful when they change colors and mix But they also mix with the sky colors. Also I want to talk about is my Maori culture, I have koros on my art and It actually represents the Maori side of me. Each year we have a celebration of matariki and it is basically about these seven sisters or the seven stars. People say that they appear in may and then disappear then they reappear in June so that means it is nearly time for Matariki. That is what my art is about.

2 comments:

  1. Hi rhumour its Angel and I really like how you did a art blog and how you wrote a lot and and explaied why you did this art i like it because you told use when matariki comes and when matariki goes maybe next time you could add some coulur .

    Knd regards

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhumour. Becoming a youtuber when you grow up is a fantastic dream. I like how you talked about the colours of the sunset mixing. Next time it would be great if you could organise your writing in to paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.